11.06.2008

FIRST TIME BLOGGING ON blogspot

Well this is my first blog. I've had a couple but never kept them but this I'm excited about! My main purpose in having a blog is to bring Jesus to the world. Right now we definitely need Jesus more than ever. If you don't know Jesus let me tell you a little about my Love. Well Jesus lived in flesh over 2,000 years ago. He loved you so much He died for you. Yes, think about it- He loves you so much that He chose to die for you. He was flogged, beaten and then hung on a Cross. Went through more pain than we could ever know!! But He did that all for YOU! A lot of people think that God is not a loving God. God sent His ONLY Son to die for us because He didn't want anything to separate us and Him ever again. I want you to know that I am not perfect, just forgiven. I want you to know that God's grace is fresh and new EVERY, SINGLE day!!! God doesn't look at the things man looks at, He doesn't look at your appearance, your life, or what you wear. He looks at your heart. So if you do not know Jesus Christ as your Savior, all you have to do is come to God with repentance in your heart and ask Him to come into your life and make you brand new, once you do that CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your a new creation! The old life is gone and the new life is here! Let's live it all out for Jesus and bring Him the praise He deserves!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)