11.10.2008

hey!

hey loves!!! Hope everyone is amazing! :) Well, I'm not really sure why I'm writing a blog right now except for the fact that I'm bored and also hungry. Ha! Anyways.... so i don't know what to write about... oh some people think God doesn't answer prayers well i am a living answered prayer! Yes, i was born a month early(and survived or else i wouldn't be sitting at this computer! lol), i was changed by God's grace and now God is answering my prayers. Here's a story for ya.. One day i was sitting in my time with the Lord and (I'm not very patient) i was praying and asking God, "Do you want me to be single for the remainder of my life or what?" And I felt God kinda telling me that i would be single for life but i didn't know, so i went and opened my Bible to the page i had been reading earlier and BAM! Right there in front of me this verse popped out, "For your Maker is your husband- the Lord Almighty is His name- the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth." Isaiah 54:5. So at least for now God is my "Husband"! God will answer prayers, sometimes it's not like that experience, and it's not the answer we want but He does answer every one! Go talk to your Maker now or your computer will self destruct in 5 - 4- 3- 2-... well if only i were cool enough to make your computer blow up or something! lol Maybe a little smoke or... whatever! hahaha! love you peoples! May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)