11.06.2008

Pray

I know I have written 2 posts aready today but i live for the now and God has just laid so much on my heart right now. I just wanted people to pray. Pray for our Country, for our leaders, for our world, for our sin. Maybe (like my friend Mama Pitt said) we should plead our case before God. Maybe we should look at our sins and say, "Father, forgive us. We know we need you." I think we all need to pray like never before and i also think we should trust in the Lord. A very good verse in the Bible says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your way acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 He will. God is faithful! He is! God never changes and He will always be there for His children but sometimes things have to happen in order for us (His children) to come to Him and know Him. So just think about it and pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)