11.26.2008

Worship..

So the Lord has made my worship with Him way intimate. I love to worship God and I've been a bit intimate in worship but He has changed my worship a lot this past few days. It all started last week when Matt said this, "worship God like He's right in front of you." Now some may think well that's stupid we know God is near us everywhere but.. I've never thought of it that way before. Now when i worship God i think of Him and Jesus with their throne right in front of me. It's helped me to pour out my heart and soul more and it's really blessed me so i wanted to challenge anyone reading this in their worship to the King to just think of Him right in front of you. If you really think of Him as the King of kings then you'll have an amazing experience in your time with Him!!! Just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)