11.06.2008

You can not earn God's love!

There is absolutely nothing you can do to earn God's love. I've learn that first hand. I used to think and sometimes still do that there is some way that i could possibly earn what His Son did for me. What He did for all of us. Isn't it so hard to understand why God loves us? Why God would want us as His own? Well, you know why He wants YOU? Why He loves you? It's because you are SO special! You really ARE! The love God has for you is so great!! Don't you believe me? Okay fine, if you dont then here is what you can believe God's Word! Psalm 139 says, "For you created my inmost being you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." It also says in verse 17 and 18, "How precious to me are Your thoughts concerning me God. How vast is the sum of them. Were i to count them they would out number the grains of sand on the seashore." Think about that for a minute. Think of all the sand on the beach, think of how you cant pick up one single grain without getting like 30 more also. So if the Creator of the Universe thinks of you that much you better believe you are special! He has so much passion for you! God pursues you all day everyday. All God wants from you is your life and your heart. That's it. It's not a major thing. It can be hard to surrender to God but once you do your life WILL NEVER BE FILLED WITH MORE JOY EVER! Yup, for sure! Just pursue God a little bit back. All you have to do is worship, pray, and read His Word. So just love on the Lord today! Give Him a little love back. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)