12.18.2008

Another Greatness of God..

He never changes!!!!!! I change my mind ALL the time! Don't really know why.. I just do! lol I've been thinking about all the stuff that I change... about the only thing i don't change is my style. Anywho.. so yeah i was just thinking about it. Like right now i'm thinking i'm gonna change my blog background. Yup! : ) I get easily worn out on things as well. I am so blessed to have a God who never changes who He is, as much as I change. He won't!!! What a GREAT thing!!!!!!!!! Let the Greatness of God bless you today!!!

4 comments:

  1. love this!!:) oh and i love the new look too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tara,

    You are so right - God never changes. One scripture that comes to mind is,

    "So, my very dear friends, don't get thrown off course. Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light. There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle. He brought us to life using the true Word, showing us off as the crown of all his creatures." James 1:17 the Message version

    Keep shining for Jesus!

    In Christ,
    Becca
    www.sonflowerz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! You kind of have the Madagascar look going on here. hehehe! The zebra style. hehehe! I understand about the want of changes. I have that, too. I call that one of my OCD's hehehe! GOD IS FAITHFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha. That's funny. and YES God is SO faithful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)