12.17.2008

Don't let anyone look down on you!

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12

It's come to my attention that there are a lot of people who are young.. I'll say from about 12-20 maybe, that are feeling as though they can't do anything for the Lord because they are young. Sometimes people make others feel... not a part of the Lord's army because they are younger. Let me just encourage anyone who is feeling like they can't do anything for the Lord because they are "too young", you CAN do anything you want through Christ (Philippians 4:13)!!! You ARE a part of God's army! You are a part of God! He loves you so much!! He wants you more and more and if you can't hold on to anyone but Him that's okay. Let me tell you that man will fail. People... they will fail you. None of us are perfect we are just forgiven and that's the way God intended it to be! If we were perfect nothing about who God is would be Awe striking! So lastly, anyone who feels like they are not cool enough, good enough, fun enough, usable enough for God... you ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "If we were perfect nothing about who God is would be Awe striking! So lastly, anyone who feels like they are not cool enough, good enough, fun enough, usable enough for God... you ARE!" ~>I LOVE how you quoted this one! I very much agree! I am not young anymore but I know I am not too old to serve GOD. You are a blessing to me. Continue writing! GOD IS USING YOU MIGHTILY IN HIS MINISTRY! I LOVE this post!

    To the readers, be blessed! This is a wonderful encouragement and revelation for you.

    GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY, my dear friend! P.U.S.H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah.. wow you are a blessing!! And very kind as well. But it's really God, speaking through me.. it's amazing how Awesome God is!!!!!! Thanks for the encouragement as well. God Bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)