12.27.2008

I'm Fired Up! You fired up?!

I'm Fired Up! You fired up?! It's amazing the fire God can and will light in someone when they decide to defy the world and be as radical for Him as they can be!!! It's stinkin amazing! When someone really gives their life over to Jesus, it's noticable because the way you used to live, the way you used to be.. it disappears and everything around them and in them changes!!!!!!!!! I know tons of people that after one encounter with the Lord.. oooohhhhhhhhh they go wild after Jesus and do everything they can to LIVE for HIM!! That fires me up, how about you!?!!! LETS ALL GET STINKIN FIRED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I'm fired up too! I'm glad to see you there are still those that don't lose that fired up feeling later on. Let's keep that fire burning!!!!!
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see so too! God is so incredible isn't He!?!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)