12.22.2008

I'm in love with Jesus~!!!!!!

YES!!! I AM TRULY in love with JESUS!!!!!!!!!!! He has completely CHANGED my life!!!! A quick testimony would be that i had a huge anger problem growing up. I fought with my family and it really got out of control. I was really heading down the WRONG path. I am not ashamed of my testimony because i believe that the old life is gone and the new life is here! Revelation 12:11 says, "They overcame him (satan) by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their TESTIMONY..." God will transform you when you give Him the chance to!!! He WANTS to set you free! So my Christmas gift to God is my thankfulness!!! My Christmas gift to anyone reading this is the chance for you to have a brand new life. If you don't know Jesus check out the side of my blog ~> and prayer the prayer. This reminds me of a song by Hillsong United,

There is no one like You,
There is no one like You,
There is no one like You,
JESUS!

2 comments:

  1. God is using your life in an amazing way! I am so happy that you show the world how happy Jesus has made you, even with your circumstances you completly trust in Him. You are an inspiration to me and many others!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I STINKIN LOVE YOU!! This comment really blessed me! Thank you for it!! : )

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)