12.26.2008

It's Not Me

It's NOT me. I can do absolutely nothing on my own. It's Him. He does all sorts of things through me. I cannot take credit for what the Father can do. I cannot speak with pursuasive words to make someone a Christian. Only God can take someone and make them new. Only HE can show someone His mightiness. I am extremely blessed. I have been blessed with a wonderful family and with wonderful friends. I am blessed with a home and food and clothing. Bottom line of this post is the fact that God speaks through me and ONLY HE can get the credit for anything that may change someones life. God Bless~

2 comments:

  1. Well put. God does get all the credit for all that we do. In the end He will thank us for being followers of Him. Our gift will be the gift of eternity with Him.
    We do not ask for any thing while here, the goal is to do His will. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)