12.31.2008

Just Accept It??

Should you just accept it? That's been running through my mind for a few days. Should you just accept the fact that 90% of teenagers after the age of 18 will NOT return to Church? Should I just accept that fact that the choice of drug in 8th grade is heorine? Should we just accept the fact that only 2% of Christians will share their faith? What about all the other brothers and sisters out there who need Jesus? Who's gonna tell them? Would you want to be the reason someone went to Hell because they didn't know Jesus? I wouldn't. God didn't say, "Go spread the Gospel.. but only if you want." No! God commanded us. Don't you see? WE have the power to tell the entire world about Jesus Christ and then help our families (spiritual and not) in their walk with God. We have the power to do so through:
our mouths,
the phone,
myspace,
facebook,
blogs,
email,
letters,
random places!!
God has provided so many opportunities for us to be really radical for Him in everything we do, I'm not saying I share my faith 24/7 because I don't, (remember i'm not perfect, just forgiven!!) but I'm making it one of my goals to share my faith as much as possible. WE all have our off days when we just don't want to do so, but think about the people who are having off days and don't know Jesus? hmm.. this was just a thought. Not condemning anybody just sharing! God Bless~!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Well put! Yes, we are the ones that need to spread the word. It is so great to see the amount of people that are. What a great blogging family/community we have sharin the Way and Love for the Lord.

    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you have a very strong feeling while writing this (which is good). hehehe! Yes we need to be firm and stern sometimes. Only GOD can change hearts. In GOD's Perfect Timing and Will. And our responsibility is to share the Gospel and win as many as possible.

    I like this verse...

    1 Corinthians 9:22
    To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.

    My young friend, GOD is using you mightily in HIS ministry. I'm glad you are sharing the insights HE has bestowed upon you.

    So...do you have any nick name or screen name that we can use? hehehe! It's weird using Ms.Anonymous hahaha! Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I understand. lol You can call me TBOO. It's usually my screen name. It's also one of my many nicknames. Happy New Year to all of you hope everyone is blessed amazingly!!!!! look forward to reading all your new posts! peace
    <3

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)