12.18.2008

Who Is God?

Today let's reflect on who God is!!
Here is who God is:
He is our Lover,
He is Faithful ("Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; He is the faithful God..." Deuteronomy 7:9),
He the Keeper of our Souls,
He is a warrior ("The Lord is a warrior, the Lord is His name." Exodus 15:3),
He is the God who can see the real you ("My eyes are not hidden from them.." Jeremiah 16:17),
He is Mighty to Save,
He is the key to our hearts,
He is Savior of souls,
Keeper of Hearts,
He is the Lord Almighty who was and is and is to come "Revelation 4:8 "...holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is, and is to come.")
He is the Potter ("Isaiah 64:8, " Yet O Lord, You are our Father, We are the Clay, You are the Potter...")
He is the One who Chose Us (Ephesians 1:4,"For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight...")
He is the Lord who honors us! ("...for I am honored in the eyes of the Lordand my God has been my strength..."Isaiah 49:)
He is the God from everlasting to everlasting!

May you be richly blessed!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a good one! Add more...can't get enough of GOD! hehehe! Btw, great background...I love it! May I ask how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that's for sure!!! Oh, thanks, i'm really into zebra print. I'm sorry, i don't give my age out. You know, because of all the crazies out there. haha God Bless~

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)