12.17.2008

Who likes to Worship?

Psalm 95:6,
"Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the Lord our Maker."

Who likes worshipping? I do! I love to worship it's a really incredible way for us to connect with God. But sometimes we confuse worship as 'just' lifting your hands and singing, but worshipping God is so much more than that! It's taking your life and your will and conforming it to God's. It's using your life as nothing but worship and praise to God!! John 4:24 says,
"God is spirit and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth."

Our lives can speak volumes about who God is and how truly Awesome He is! Ever heard the quote, "You may be the only Bible someone ever reads."? Well that is true. A lot of times people just want to see someone who walks what they say they walk. When people see that you don't just live your faith on Sunday but you worship God with your life every single day!?! Woo! That's powerful!! So to challenge you today to make everything you do bring praise unto God. I know i will. The Lord bless you!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post! I very much agree.

    No I haven't heard that quote yet but it's beautiful and very insightful. I want to be a living testimony of GOD's glory.

    Btw, thank you for your prayers, my loving friend.

    GOD BLESS YOU, DEAR SOUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN!!!! Well, from your blog it seems that you are a living testimony for God! I love it!! God bless you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)