1.24.2009

All that I am..

You can see ALL that I am. All the things that I do. But God, I want my life to please You! You see all my failures and all my mess ups. Yet even then You still love me the same. Your love never fails and never dies. No matter how old or young someone is. So to You, Lord, I place my hands to do Your will. I don't care what other people say. That my love for You is not right or my love for You is not worth it. Because my life is in Your hands and I am in Your arms. Where no matter what happens I am safe and I am loved. You have my heart.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment. Yeah I am new. But I think I have got the hang of it, or atleast I think I DO. Anyway, thanks so much for everything. Your blog is AAAAmazing!! I love you and I hope you have a blessed day. Talk to you soon. Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)