1.02.2009

Do the impossible!

So I was just thinking about how we do serve the God of the impossible!!!
So then why do we settle for only the possible?
Since we serve a God of the impossible, why don't we choose to strive to do (through God) the impossible? WE CAN!!
I want to make it my mission this year to do the impossible. I'm not sure if your like me but I just love to prove people wrong. I know, maybe that's a bad thing, but I don't like it when people want to make it look like they've got my life all figured out. I've had people tell me all kinds of things as to how I would be grown up. I like thinking that through Christ I can do the impossible. You know, the one thing someone says is IMPOSSIBLE and then God makes it possible?!! That makes me smile. I just love how God does all these things people think can't be done. So I got a challenge for you- how about this year strive for the impossible?! We can all join together and unite for Christ!!! let's go crazy for Him!!!!!!! peace <3

3 comments:

  1. Father, provide me with the faith it takes to do things for you that I did not think possible, things that can only be done through you. Remind me that not even the seemingly insurmountable power of death is impossible for you to overcome. Remind me that the salvation I have in Christ has overcome death and that it is impossible for me to loose this salvation; that you are a God that cannot lie and your promises rein true forever and ever. Thank you Lord, for your promises made in the sacrifice of my savior, Jesus Christ, in whose name I pray. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I want to do the impossible too! Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing prayer Chris! Thanks for posting it! may God bless you all!!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)