1.26.2009

Hopeless?

Okay, well the past few weeks has really been heck. Very hard, but God always knows when I need Him the most. And He knows when you need Him most. Are you feeling hopeless right now? Let me tell you that you can continue to hope in God because He is faithful. I don't know what God has in store for me and I don't know where He'll take me, but I so do know that God will continue to bless you and love you no matter what!!!! Don't you ever let someone tell you that your hopeless, or that "it's hopeless". Because nothing is. Our hope endures through Christ! When we feel like there is no one there for us, God is. So rest in the thought that even when the "sun isn't shining" God IS there!!!!! love ya'll!!!!!!! Oh and I got a quote for you guys...



"God nowhere tells us to give up things for the sake of giving them up. He tells us to give them up for the sake of the only thing worth having." ~Oswald Chambers

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is so true. Very good post. It's amazing how He comes down and picks us back up.

    God is so faithful. He doesn't always answer right away, and that's only because He is using that time to draw us nearer to Him.
    God Bless You!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)