1.22.2009

It's too hard..

It's too hard...
Ever had that running through your mind over and over and over and...? Buddy, I have. It gets hard sometimes doesn't it? It's get to points before where you think you'll never make it. Do you know that at that exact point God is about to do something amazing? That's what gives me hope. You may be thinking, ha, you wish you knew how it feels. You wish you could give me hope, but you can't. No one can. I've been there before. And your right if your thinking that because I can't help you, only God can help and heal people's hearts. I've had my times where I have no clue where to turn. My purpose in posting this is to give any one who needs a boost hope. God has SO much in store for you! And He longs to share with you all that He has in store. Jimmy Needham said this in an interview somewhere,(not the exact words)
"Sometimes God has to break you in order for you to be used. So I say God, break me so I can be used." I can't tell you why certain things happen. But I can tell you that God really does love you! We all have been dealt bad cards at times but I know for an absolute fact that God has a purpose in everything and not matter how hard it can be God will help you get through it! Life is scary. Things happen that scare the heck out of me and stuff goes on that I'm like, hey God, are you still here with me? Cause seriously I don't think I can go through this. The important thing to remember is we never walk alone, and when we can't feel God, He's still there. This may all sound really lame-o but it all goes down to this- you just gotta have faith. Here's a very good poem and I think it sums it up very well..

Footprints in The Sand
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other belonging to the Lord.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of his
life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life. This
really bothered him and he questioned
the Lord about it:

"LORD, You said that once I decided to follow
You, You'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when I needed You most
You would leave me."

The LORD replied:
"My precious child,
I love you and would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

Remember this! BE BLESSED! I love you alllllll!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi There Blogger Friend,
    I am giving you the "Lemonade Award". Keep up the good, encouraging, and uplifting posts. You can get your reward by visitng me at The Deare Diary.
    God Bless,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading up on your blogs and just wanted to say thank you for continuing to be a source of encouragement and reminder to all the sisters (and brothers) who need it. May God continue flowing rivers of wisdom and words into your heart so you can continue blogging the things after His heart and Kingdom! Praise Him for the works He is doing through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy and Pk, may God bless ya'll both!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)