1.10.2009

Knows me better than I know myself

Oh my goh!! God knows me SO much better than I know myself! He knows my true desires and dreams. He knows things that I don't know I want. He places people in my life that I sometimes wonder why are in my life and then He shows me the reason. God has given me quite a few friends.. but there is only like 2 that I trust with every thing inside of me. They know who they are! ;) God knows absolutely EVERYTHING about me. He knows all those silly, stupid, crazy secrets I have that I don't tell anyone. He knows how to put a smile on my face when no one else can. He knows how to place a peace inside of me like no other. He knows how to calm me down when I'm about to go out of my mind. It's crazy and then again it's not! I'm just like amazed at my amazing Savior!!! No one in the entire world can make my heart fell the way it feels when I'm with Him. Only people who have had an encounter with God can know this feeling I'm talking about. But if you want to feel all these things all you gotta do is pray the prayer on the side of my blog ~> and begin letting God change you from the inside out! peace

5 comments:

  1. :)

    I know that feeling

    :)

    but sometimes we need someone to remind us about it


    u do it through ur blog

    :)

    thX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I feel the same. It's not about us, anyway. IT'S ALL ABOUT GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Hallelujah! Praise God! He is a faithful and loving Father that will always fill us up when we let Him. We should always let Him in.
    Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right! It's not about us it's all about Him! And we should always let Him in because His love is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right! It's not about us it's all about Him! And we should always let Him in because His love is incredible!! thanks for the comments! :D

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)