1.02.2009

The LIES

Okay I am SO tired of the LIES satan tells all of us.
I'm really tired of him messing us up. Here are some of the lies he tells us:
Girls- You aren't pretty enough.
Stopping right there, I've seen way too many magazines today. The pictures of women.. all the makeup and unattainable outfits and quote "style". All the super skinny people. Some people are created that way which is fine. But when I look at the "models" who are basically starving themselves.. well it's really sad. I've enough of all the attainable "beauty". I've done a post before on how we as ladies are princess' of God, but seriously... YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and you don't need to let anyone tell you any different!! okay.. going on lol..
You're not good enough.
You aren't smart enough.
No one wants to listen to you.
No one really likes you.
Your unlovable.
Your stupid.

The list goes on. The enemy only wants to make you believe these things so that you don't believe God. You get to the point where you hate yourself because of all the lies. I know, I've been there. I've been at points in my life where it was so dark I didn't know what to do. The point where you feel you've fallen way to hard and there is absolutely no way to get back up. But I serve a God of the impossible!!! I serve a God who can do absolutely ANYTHING. When I felt like there was no way out God's light was RIGHT THERE. Always! Wet her it was a service at church or a song on the radio. God would speak to me. The devil only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But let me tell you... he can't destroy or kill who God is! He can't take away your TRUE identity. YOU ARE THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE!! HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU WOULD EVER KNOW. HE KNOWS YOUR POTENTIAL, HE KNOWS YOUR SMART, HE KNOWS YOU HAVE INTEGRITY. I really wanted to let you know that. be blessed!

1 comment:

What ya' got to say? :)