1.09.2009

My goal for the year is...

drum roll please.... TO BE AS EXTREME AS I CAN FOR CHRIST!!! Seriously, my goal is to not be afraid to tell the entire world who my King is and to not be afraid to say no to something (even if its the most popular thing) too much time is spent being afraid! I know that this year God is gonna help me through every challenge I may face and no matter how hard it may be in the end there will be a reward! You know last night (it was like 12 but I like think that's night! lol) I was looking up at the sky because the moon and stars were so GORGEOUS and I was just telling God how beautiful His creation is and then it hit me, God is a MARVELOUS GOD and can do anything and I have absolutely nothing to be scared of because He will ALWAYS take care of me!!! So I'm not scared to speak openly about my God and His great love!!!! If you don't like it.. well I'm not gonna apologize for loving Jesus and sharing His love!! peace

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer J. Mine is to open up more and to all ways put him first. Not some of the time but all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my goal is to not be afraid to tell the entire world who my King is and to not be afraid to say no to something"<---- BEST RESOLUTION U CAN MAKE

    :)

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)