1.23.2009

Random Thoughts..

Who said that in order to have a good time you have to have a boyfriend or girlfriend, or beer/drugs? I have so much fun all the time! Not that my life is always a party cause it's not, but I have a pretty good time. Most people will tell you that I am very loud which is very true. Not that I try to be it's just how God made me! So if you don't like me because I'm loud, don't get around me lol. I'm all about people embracing who God has created you to be. Some people are quiet, some people are loud, some people are meek, some people are bold. That's all good. That's how God made them. I love when people are just not afraid to be them. This post is just random thoughts that I needed to get out! ha ha! love ya'll!!!! peace!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Your blog is cool, too!! Yep, it's me - I was at the Basement around the New Year! I'll be back to visit soon!

    Take care!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the boyfriend/girlfriend part.
    I get that all the time, I'm just like, "hold up, i have to be in a relationship to be happy? i think not" I'm perfectly happy being single. Sometimes it gets lonely but I've got Jesus for now. i love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley ~
    For real! Like, what person thought it was cool to be like, "hey, you gotta have someone on your arm to actually "be" someone." Jesus is at my side 24/7 and He's all I need yo! ha love you!!!!!

    Terri~ thank you for stopping by my blog. God bless you!!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)