1.22.2009

Right now...

I am trying to find my true self. God has been teaching me a lot lately and I've been wanting so bad to find His path for me. I'm not really sure what it is. I know that God will show me His plan when ready it's just I'm not patient and I want to know now. Ha I mean life is scary as heck and it's painful at times, but God brings us through it. It's like... I'm tired of trying to be what other people want me to be. I don't want to do what's "expected" of me. I just want to be who God has called me to be. There's a quote I read by Rob Bell which is really good. He said this-
"May you do the hard work of the soul to discover your true self. May you find your unique path, the one God has for you. And in the process, may you find yourself comfortable in your own skin."
I want to find that unique path God has for me. Don't you? So it's time that I forget the opinions of everybody else and just be me. Just be the person God wants me to. So the year hasn't gotten too far ahead so I have a year long challenge to you:
BE THE PERSON GOD CREATED YOU TO BE NO MATTER WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD SAYS.
It will be worth it. love, love, love you ALL!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)