1.14.2009

Running the Race Alone? NO!

"They will proclaim His righteousness to a people yet unborn- for He as done it." Psalm 22:31

I am so excited that God is rising up a people who is unashamed and unafraid for Him. I'm getting to see people every week have a fire ignited inside of them and getting radical for Jesus Christ! It's a powerful thing! It's the most amazing, special moment when someones gives their life over to Jesus!! It's spectacular!!! I love seeing or hearing people on the internet, radio, tv.. who are just loving Jesus and sharing the love! It reminds me that I am not alone in this race but that I have brothers and sisters who are willing to stand for Jesus as well. Really this post is just to remind you of 2 things:
1) Don't forget that your not alone. Jesus is there and God has also supplied each of us with a brother or sister to stand with. and...
2) Don't be afraid to stand up for the cause of Christ! At the end of the finish you'll get a reward!!! :D

be blessed~

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)