1.05.2009

Survival Mode?

Are you living in survival mode? You know, where you settle for only what you MUST. Settling for less than what God has for you. That's probably one of the worst things. Settling for something smaller than what God has. God doesn't intend for us to simply live in survival mode. He wants us to hope, and to dream. God dreams BIG dreams for you! He has a plan in absolutely everything! These past few weeks I've felt as though I've been living in the survival mode. Everything just sort of piles up and it's like.. well your kinda crawling. But God told me that He doesn't want me doing anything on my own, that He's by my side every step of the way and always will be. He told me that I shouldn't just "settle" but that I should go after what He has for me... what ever it may be. So this post is to give hope to any one who might be in survival mode. Let God help you! Let Him love on you, because His love is like none other!!! Remember the words of John 10:10 ,
"..I (Jesus) have come so that you can have life, and have ABUNDANTLY."

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! You are so right. He does have big plans for us. We just need to listen and follow. It is easy to get caught in the doldrums so to speak. The good thing is He is always there to pick us back up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES HE IS!!! I love my Mighty Savior!!! How are you doing? May God bless you amazingly!!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)