1.13.2009

Trust in the Lord

Well, the Lord placed it on my heart with all the worries that people are having right to talk about the simple yet hard topic of... trusting in the Lord. It really is a simple thing to do... but when you can't see the God above you it can be a bit tricky. The Lord has many things for us if we just trust in Him. Sure, there are things that can be troubling depending on the situation but nothing is impossible with God! Not at all! Right now it seems everyone is freaking out about the President and the stock market and all these things but there is no need to worry because God is in control of the world! I worry sometimes but then the Lord reminds me that there is nothing to worry about. Psalm 25:1-2 says, "O Lord, I give my life to You. I trust in You, my God!..." This should be us. We should say this to the Lord each day. Another wonderful verse is this, Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all Your heart and do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take." We can trust in the Almighty God! We can serve whole-heartily and not worry about anything!!!!!! Let your attitude today reflect that. You know if you attitude stinks your heart probably will too. I would know from experience (before Jesus) and sometimes you gotta tell the Lord to check out your heart ever- so often so that if somehow a stinky attitude has come back He can make it beautiful. So be blessed in knowing that no matter what your situation is God is FAITHFUL! By the way, I know this as well because I have been in many trying situations and God has NEVER let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)