1.19.2009

What is the Purpose?

What is the purpose of my blog?
That question is what I've been asking myself. I want to make sure my heart is in the right place. Sure having people comment and stuff is great and makes me feel good, but that's not the purpose of my blog. This blog is for God's glory and the core purpose is to save souls through it. If that means that no one comments that's fine. As long as I know that this is something pleasing to the Lord then that is what really matters! So from this point forward this blog is dedicated to the Father. If you want to comment on here that's fine, but it's not the purpose of this blog. God bless you majorly!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on this one. It is a ministry and you may never know just how many lives you touch. Keep up the ministry and may God be glorified.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)