2.09.2009

1 John 5:18

"We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him." 1 John 5:18

Remember today that satan can't do a thing to you unless you allow it. God will always intervene for you if you ask Him. He is faithful!! When the devil starts telling you that your stupid and can't do a thing and that you are hopeless just tell the Lord and He will stand up for you with His mighty strength and tell that nasty devil he isn't gonna bother you. Be blessed!! love yawl! thanks for reading my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Amen. I am thankful that My God is always there for me. I am enjoying reading your blog.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God that He is with us always and we are more than conquerors through Him Who loved us!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment. I enjoy reading your posts too. Take care and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! Thanks for the encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)