2.04.2009

Back in Check...

"They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny Him. They are detestable, disobedient, and unfit for doing anything good." Titus 1:16



Wow, this verse is something that will definitely keep you in check with your walk with God. It makes me think too. I was thinking about it and had some questions, by my actions do they reflect Christ? do people see the Light and Love in me? do I need to change some things? I'm thinking it's about time to just let God evaluate my heart and my life for Him so that if I'm not being the light I should be and if I'm not reflecting as I need to be then He can help me with this. So many times it's so easy to just put up this front that makes it look like your living for Christ and doing all the "right" things. But you know what, God can see through all our fronts and all our 'faces' that we put on. 1 Samuel 16:7 says that God doesn't look at the appearance but He looks straight at our heart. You can't be fake to God. You can pretend with everyone around you and they can believe you but when it comes to God He will always see through it and see the real you. So what I'm going to do and hope you'll do the same is take some time today (doesn't matter when) and let God evaluate me and my actions and get them back to where they need to be. Let Him have your heart today! love ya'll!



1 comment:

  1. I did it at scrapblog.com. I also made me background there.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)