2.13.2009

Captivating


So I just finished reading one of the best books ever (aside from the Bible which is the guide to life and the Love Letter God wrote us)!!! Captivating by: John and Stasi Eldredge are very open and honest when it comes to getting to the route of all women of the Lord being amazing warrior princesses for His Kingdom. I highly encourage all you ladies out there to buy this book!! I can tell you truly that this book is one that will bless you immensely! Main thing that you will learn from this book is your Question. Which is, Am I lovely? It takes you through the process of getting to your Answer and really gets into your core (or at least it did mine.) This book really got to my heart. This is definitely a book that God has His hand in and for any girl out there who is feeling worthless, stupid, or thinks her value should come from someone other that God, you should totally pick this book up! It took me about 2 months to read it but I would suggest you don't rush it and just let the truth of it all seek into your heart and soul. love you guys~

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to get this for my daughter, niece and grand daughter as well. Sounds great! Have you read "True Measure of a Woman" by Lisa Bevere? This too is a good book for the very same thing. Her video that she has to go along with it is very good as well.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should get it for yourself too! No I haven't read that book. But i'm writing it down and will go find it! :D love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :))
    tHAT's one of my favorite books!!!

    :))

    have you read the version for men " wild at heart"?


    It's amazing too

    I recommend it

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great book! I just started reading it again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saii~ No I haven't read it, but I've had some people tell me I should.. so I guess I better read it lol

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)