2.19.2009

The Comfort Zone

Yesterday, I was sitting around being lazy and guess what? Jesus spoke something to me! Well, i tend to be really lazy which isn't really good, but God is working with me on this. Any who, so I was thinking...

Gosh, I wanna do something big for God.

So, God said this- "If you wanna do something big for Me you gotta get out of your comfort zone." It hit me pretty hard because sometimes it's just really easy to be in my little nest of comfort and never venture out to the world because it can be uncomfortable. To be honest, I'm not really sure how to get out of my comfort zone. I guess I gotta pray about it that God would guide me and give me wisdom. Cause I am really in need of some! lol My challenge to you and to myself is dare to step out and be bold and get out of your comfort

Joshua 1:9 says,
"Haven't I commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

What holds us back from changing lives, making an impact, and being radical for God? Fear. And where does that fear come from? Being out of our comfort zone. But if we don't ever get out of our comfort zone we won't ever do anything big for Christ because sometimes we're not gonna be familiar with something, but when we get out of our comfort zone we have no need to fear because God told us that He will be with us WHEREVER we go!!! So my prayer to anyone who reads is that they will be more bold for Christ and that they will have a new step in their walk! love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool post! I need to step out of my comfort zone too..
    I found you by your comment on Chats with an Old Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear is Satan's greatest tool.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)