2.15.2009

Untitled Prayer

Lord,
I'm down on my knees.
I'm falling down before you in need of forgiveness.
You have my heart. You have my life. You are not
just my Savior you are my Lord. You are the Lord
of everything in my life. God, I wanna make an impact
but I don't know how. Please show me Your glory and
show me how I can make an impact for You! Help me
keep my eyes focused on You not on the world and the
people in it. You are mine and I am Yours and I know that
with You I CAN do all things!! Thank You, Lord!!
I love You so much!!!!!! Blessed Be Your Name!!!
Amen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    I am asking all the followers of my blog "As one of seven" to please come and visit it and reply to a question I had. You will know what I am talking about after you read my post.
    Lauren Ann

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)