3.24.2009

"Apply Here"

Well, God just totally rocked my world with something yesterday and so that is what I'm posting on today! I was thinking about God's Word and how we read a lot and people can quote it (which is great) but not as many of us actually apply it to our life. I've got a personal mission to take what I read in God's Word and actually walk it out.



I wanna ask you, do you read the Bible and actually apply it to your life? Well, if not your not the only one. There are many of us out there, but we really NEED to use what God has written to us and do whatever it is. God has called all of to do so. I read this in the Word today....



"... But the Lord will be to you an everlasting light, and your God your glory." Isaiah 60:19



"...For the Lord will be your everlasting light, And the days of your mourning shall be ended." Isaiah 60:20



Alot of times our attitudes don't match up with this. I know alot of times my attitude does not match up with the fact that God is an EVERLASTING Light and is there for me no matter yet my attitude reflects an annoyed, angry person. I want people to see the Light of God in me. So if you want to apply God's Word to your life and actually follow what He says then feel free to take one of these two verses (or both) and just spend a little time praying about how you can reflect an attitude of "mourning ended". Be really blessed!!!! love yall!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. I always wonder also if we or people we know just quote the bible just to look "holier then though" kind of thing..lol and never really applie it to our lives. Which Christ does challenge me to do :)


    I know aren't they just the cutest things :) Its to cool to know our mighty Creator made them :)

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)