3.15.2009

Live your life!!

Been thinking lots the past few days (mostly because that's all I've had to do) and living my life has been something that has popped up many times. Of course life isn't really "mine" because my life is God's but God has trusted me with it as far as living and breathing and walking goes haha. It's just my life is directed by God and His direction of where He wants me to walk. I've noticed over the past few weeks that many people are afraid to live their life. They are afraid to go out and really LIVE because "something bad might happen" and then someone explains to them why sometimes bad things happen and stuff but really I think all of it comes back to fear. Why do people not believe in God? I think it's because they are scared. 'Fear of the Unknown' if you will. So afraid to be wrong in the end. But God has given us many things to show us that He is real and alive!!!! We need to start trusting God in everything because we will be blessed for it. The economy is bad yes, but this is God's world and His economy and He will help His children at the right time. Haven't you noticed that when something really bad happens something good is around the cornor? I believe that God is really about to do something AWEsome!!!!!! I've been held back before by fear and it is definitely not something I want you to go through. What I want you to know is that you can't let fear hold you back from being the incredible person God has made you to be. If you feel like God wants you to move (whether it be figuratively or literally) then move! Just make sure it is God's will and then LIVE your life!! God gave you breath for a reason don't waste it! You were made for such a time as this. Follow His way! I hope this blesses everyone who reads it!

4 comments:

  1. You write with such a beautiful connection to the person you love the most. It is very endearing to read :) X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment :) I like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very inspiring and uplifting! You are very gifted and talented. Keep it up! God bless you!!! (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It blessed me for sure! Well said. I so enjoy reading what you have to say. Fear is a big issue for many, sadly. If we just remind ourselves that sometimes He puts tough times in our midst to get our attention. But yes, if we watch, good is there! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)