3.01.2009

Snowy Sunday and a book...


Well, it's snowing outside (which is extremely rare!) and here I am blogging. haha Well, actually i wanted to tell you about the book that I finished. I read The Real Me: Being the girl God sees by Natalie Grant. This book is extremely good. For any girl who hasn't liked what they see in the mirror you should definitely read this. It shows you who you are in Christ and that your beauty comes from Him. It talks about the eating disorder Natalie struggled with and also includes stories from girls dealing with different things. I would also tell you that your age does not matter. Though this book is geared more towards teens to early twenties you can pass this along to anyone. It will truly bless you! I'm going now... gotta use my free time wisely! ;) love you all!!!!!!! peace~

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I'm going to have to get this one and read it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book. We are getting a HUGE snowstorm here tonight....at least 10 inches. I really dont like snow :-(

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)