3.22.2009

A sweet lesson learned

Well, I struggle ALL the time. I'm not perfect people, I have problems myself which is why I NEED God everyday. It's really like Paul said in the Word in which he wants to do what God wants him to do but the sinful nature is really hard to beat. Only God helps me with this problem but recently I've learned a pretty sweet lesson of letting it all go and moving on. In Matthew 5 Jesus tells us that is our right arm causes us to sin we should cut it off so that we don't sin. What Jesus is saying is that if you know something is causing you to sin then get as far away from that as possible. Now I realize that sometimes people around you can get on your nerves and stuff and sometimes we can't get away from them (that's a whole 'nother blog post tho. lol) but we just need to love them.. sometimes from a distance. ;) This post I'm speaking specifically on things that cause you to sin. There's alot of stuff on there in the world that causes me and you probably, to sin. I found one of those things that causes me to sin the other day and thinking about what Jesus said I realized that I needed to get as far away from that thing as possible so that I don't sin against Him. So I've been praying alot about it and finally God said, you know what, you can pray all day (and that's great), but I need for you to take some action. To physically stop sinning in that way. So this is some wisdom from me to you my brothers and sisters to check your life and see if there is a sin that you need to get away from and when you find it, then get away from it then! It will help you so much! have a greatly blessed week!! love yall.

2 comments:

  1. Great reminder! I needed to hear that today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much! I'm glad my blog has impacted you as yours has with me. To be honest, it's gone hand in hand with how my relationship with God has been going so far- and it's wonderful ^_^ Keep it up!

    I randomly stumbled across my layout here: http://free-blogger-template-layout.blogspot.com/ after a few google searches for Blogger layout websites. It doesn't have very many on that site though.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)