3.03.2009

Whose side are you on?

"I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of my mouth." Revelation 3:15-16

This verse is amazing to me. Sometimes it's difficult to hear but what we need to ask ourselves is this questions, "whose side am I on?" Because God desires people who are either hot for Him or cold for Him. People who either all the way for Him or not. Its really easy to get out of whack and not be all the way for God, completely and totally His. The good thing is that God's grace is sufficient and He will help us get our priorities straight and will forgive us. I have decided that I am giving God my absolute all! I'm not gonna be on satans side, I'm gonna go all out for Jesus Christ!!! I leave you with this question... whose side are you on? Jesus' or the devils? Be all out for Jesus Christ!!!!! He loves you!! love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)