3.26.2009

You have a voice

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you.." Jeremiah 1:5



I'm currently learning about being brave for God and letting my voice be heard so I thought it would be a good idea to post something on that. A lot of times we think that we must be a preacher or in the spotlight with a microphone in hand to make a difference for God. But guess what I learned? You can make a difference for God right where your at!! God knew each of our destiny's before He even created us! He knows what He's called us to do but the question is, will you do what He calls you? Will you speak what He tells you to speak?



Life is hard. That's a cold, hard fact. But what we have is a God who cares deeply about us and will pull us through anything! You have a voice. You have the chance to make a huge difference in this world simply by what you say. That's huge! Of course actions speak louder than words, but we must speak for God and do what He says. Are you gonna be silent? Afraid to speak in the name of Jesus because it may or may not offend someone? Don't be! God places people in our lives who WANT to hear our story. To hear the story of a man who died on the Cross to save our nasty souls from Hell! And even some people who don't want to hear your story, they actually listen still because they know deep down that they need God who is the only true One who satisfies! The past few weeks I have been praying that God will help me keep a watch over what I say because I never know who may be listening and if I say something that isn't glorifying to God it could turn someone off .

I want you to remember that whether you choose to speak up or not, you are. I want you to ask yourself if it's for God or the devil. We have the chance to impact the world so brightly and show them the Light of the Son. It's so awesome what we are given in just opportunities! So I want to know if you will join me in speaking up in a world filled with lies? Because if we don't speak up, who will speak up and fight the lies of satan and tell the Truth. I want to encourage you not to be scared to speak up or not speak up because it can be uncomfortable because God is right there by your side and I have learned that God really will give you the words to speak. So don't worry about any of it.

This weekend pray and press into God and see what He has for you and what He wants you to speak to the world. Then pray about creative ways to speak up. Be bold, be courageous, be outspoken for Christ!!!!!!!! I pray this encourages you to use the voice God gave you because He gave it to you for a reason! :) love you all!! be blessed~

2 comments:

  1. Thank God for Grace, Mercy, and for the blessing of being able to choose. I choose to serve him and be a witness for him. Good post.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great message! One that every Christian should take to heart.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)