4.24.2009

BELIEVE

When I was in worship this morning s0mething amazing happened. God began speaking to me about believing. It was crisp and clear and I know exactly what God is telling me. The past week has been kinda rough because of some things and I haven't been trusting in God like I need to. God was telling me to just believe in Him. To know that no matter what is going on He is gonna be there and will help me through anything and everything! He will do the same for you.

Something that is very prominent in the Bible and something that no one can deny, is that God is there. Through everything in the Bible God has shown and no one is ever alone. God will NEVER, EVER, EVER leave us!! And if we cling to that and believe that then we won't worry like the rest of the world and we won't get too discouraged when something happens because we believe that God is who He says He is and who He shows He is and that nothing can ever touch us that will matter.

So I just want to encourage you as God has encouraged me, to trust in Him and to believe in Him and the promises He has given us all. He will never LEAVE you nor FORSAKE you!! blessings to you all!!! i love you guys soo soo much!!!

2 comments:

  1. There are so many of us going through this and needing this reminder. God's timing is always perfect, and we need to hold on to the very words you spoke. Thank you for your faithful heart in Him. You are greatly loved and appreciated as well. Hugs and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessing to you too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)