4.09.2009

Dreams, Dreams, Dreams...

Dreams...
We all have dreams. Every single one of us has something that we want to do or would like to do in the future. Some of our dreams are crazy, some are silly, and some are very hopeful. Whatever they are, we have them. But the question is, will we give our dreams over to God so that He can make them His? Probably one of the most difficult things in life is just surrendering to God completely. Giving over every single aspect of our lives and I think it's a thing we struggle with every day. I think it's actually a life long process because there will always be something new that we will need to give over to God. So one of the main things I hear a lot is that giving a dream over to God is one of the hardest things to do. Whether it's a dream of being a singer or author, being married, going to college, etc. We must give it over to God. One of the things I've learned is that God can dream bigger dreams for you than you can ever imagine!!! If you think your dreams are awesome you outta see the dreams that God has for you! They would blow your mind completely. It is a process you have to go through just like anything else, to give your dreams over to God. One thing that I find helps me with anything I am struggling with to give over to God is writing down all the things I need to give to Him. Pray over it and ask God to help you surrender completely to Him. When I feel at peace after praying over it, rip up that piece of paper into tiny pieces or burn it (with parents permission) which kinda symbolizes the giving it to God. I promise that you will be blessed when you give over your dreams to God because then you will be able to see the dreams that He has planned for you and your life. love. love. love. you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)