4.30.2009

Many Trials, May I Persevere

Wow! Can I just say what a bad week it has been? I mean, I'm just being real. This week I have struggled and struggled and struggled. Keeping my cool has been hard, and throughout the whole week God has gently been saying, "Worship Me with your LIFESTYLE." And I must say that I failed half the week and have now repented and realized that my Savior has a plan, FOR EVERYTHING!!! Let me praise Him in every situation.

The enemy has been attacking me and my family like crazy, but God has a plan. In all of it. So my new motto is when many trials come, I will persevere. Not on my own, but with God's strength I will persevere.

I want to encourage you as well, I don't know what your going through right now, or what the enemy has been throwing at you, but I know how hard it can be sometimes. Truly I do. But bro's and sis's stand strong! It's not always gonna be easy, but it really and truly will be worth it when you get to Heaven. When you meet your Maker and He says, "Well done my good and faithful servant. Even when times were rough you stood for Me and honored me with your whole life and heart."

If you want prayer on a situation you may be in, please let me know by commenting. I would love to pray for you. And never forget that when life gets the hardest God is about to do something stinkin AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this was EXACTLY what I needed to hear. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as though we're going through the same things at the same time sometimes O_O Because this is EXACTLY how my week has been.
    God has been showing me new ways to just TALK to Him and spend time with Him. That was why my week was really "bad" because I felt as though I was trying to do things on my own instead of letting God script my life.
    One thing I'd like to share with you that I heard from a guest pastor at my youth group yesterday was:
    Luke 1:37
    "For nothing is impossible with God."
    He's going to get me through my trials as He will for you.
    Many blessings, and what a beautiful blog you have <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN sister. In all situations, PRAISE HIM THROUGH IT because He has chosen you to carry out His will! He died for the things we struggled with. He loves us more than His Son, that He would bring Him to a cross to be sacrificed and atoned for our confessed and non-verbalized sins. Hallelujah that we DONT have to do it on our own and the Love of God is too deep and too wide to even allow us to walk through life alone. Hallelujah that truly, His grace is MORE than enough. I'm praying for you sister and I've been thinking of you these past weeks!! Although I haven't been quite the blogger these days because I'm winding down with my college career, I'm still reading up on your blog (and loooving it)! Thanks for your service, humility, insight, and faithfulness to spreading the Truth and encouraging others with the things God places on your heart through experiences and your days! All the glory to God! <3

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)