4.03.2009

Redeeming Love


Okay, I just read one of the best books I have ever read! Obviously nothing is better than the Bible. There is nothing out there that can fill us spiritually like the Bible can. But anyways, I just finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. God blessed my heart so much I can barely hold in all in! Ever had just like incredibly exciting joy? You know, the kind that makes you want to scream at the top of your lungs from happiness? Well, God did that to me through this book. This book is based on the Book of Hosea in the Bible and I want to tell you that if you haven't read this book you need to buy or check it out at the library because it is definitely God all up in it!! It takes you along on the journey of 2 main people, Michael Hosea and Angel. Two completely different people brought together by One mighty God! You will cry, laugh, feel sorrow, anger and all sorts of stuff in this book. This is probably one of the only fiction books I've read in a long time that touched my heart so deeply and only God can take the credit for that. My prayer is that when you read this book God will touch your heart deeply with the love that He has for you. Sooo go get the book! ha ha


love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS BOOK! I'm getting ready to read it again :)

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)