4.15.2009

World That Breaks

The past few days I have been praying that God would show me the things that break His heart and have them break mine. And He has done just that!

Okay I was watching TV the other day and there was a girl on there talking about her life goals. Her whole life she has been in and out of parties and has been addicted to alcohol her whole life. When she was asked about her life goal she said, "I don't want to live past 30." That absolutely broke my heart. My heart fell to the floor thinking about that "goal" for her. If she could only see that she is a Princess of the Most High. That she has potential and God has so much planned for her if she will open her heart to Him.

There are so many hurting people in this world. What I want to do is show them the help and healing that the Father can give them. I have a friend who showed me her arm- cuts all up and down it. BREAKS MY HEART! She is hurting so bad that she has to bleed to let go of it all.

There are hurting people out there. This is a world that breaks, thankfully we have the power to show them that God can help them and God can heal them and if they will open their hearts to Him SO many blessings will come from that and their life will be better than they ever thought it could be.

So I want to challenge you as I am doing the same to pray that God bring you someone who is hurting so that you can tell them of this amazing LOVE that the Father has for that person! love y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a beautiful, caring, loving heart. I just love you so. Keep up the great posts! This one really touched my heart, as there "are" so many out there that are hurting as you have said. I'm standing with you in prayer that those hurting are led to those of us willing to share the love of the Lord with them. Thank you and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)