4.27.2009

Worship Is A Lifestyle

Worship is truly a lifestyle not just something we do on Sunday's, or through music, but every day of our lives! God has been truly teaching my heart about this for a couple days now. He was pointing out how ungrateful I can be for all the blessings I do have, rather than the ones that I don't. To just be thankful for the everything He has given me, and not just the material things, but everything else as well. That is true worship to God, that when we don't have something we still worship God with everything we've got.

When something doesn't go my way I sometimes take it out on God, by not truly worshipping Him with my life. I don't want worship to Him to be just something I do through music, I want my life to speak volumes of my love and adoration of Him. Today I'm going to take a look at my life and see my reaction to things that don't go my way. If you want to do the same, please do. And ask yourself these 2 questions Does my reaction honor God? When things don't go exactly my way, do I still worship my Father?

We have got to show the entire world that He is in the Drivers seat of our lives. And when something doesn't go as we have planned for ourselves God still has His plan which is way more incredible than anything we can think up. I think we all struggle with worshipping God when something doesn't go as planned. Don't believe me? Check out this interview with Sam Bradford (quarterback for the Sooners)http://www.cbn.com/700club/features/amazing/sam_bradford041509.aspx and pay attention to what he says when talking about being put on the bench for his freshman year.

My challenge for you this week is when you don't get what you want, that you will still worship our Savior and remember that God has a seriously amazing plan for your life!!! - Jeremiah 29:11

be blessed!! I love you brothers and sisters in the Lord!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful woman of the Lord. I love reading your posts, as I leave here feeling so blessed. Thank you dear sweet friend for sharing so much love!
    Hugs, love and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Post! I need to stop and rethink what I do or say lots of time because I know it isnt Glorifying Him. Thanks for the great job of making us think.

    And I wanted to appologize, I havent been a very good blog commenter lately. I have alot of stuff going on and blogging has gotten pushed to the back. But I will try to do a better job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ready the post yet, but I will soon. I just wanted to say that your background is soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)