5.08.2009

One Encounter is All it Takes

It's amazing what a giant God we serve. All it takes is one encounter with Him and lives are changed. Mine included.

Actually I had an encounter with Him today when I spent some time with Him and it just blew me away. Just taking the time to worship Him with a few songs, read His Word and talk with Him (and listen) is amazing!!

I want to give you a reminder that when you pray something happens and when you invite people to Church with you something happens. God always answers prayers and He always does what He says He will. Someone who doesn't know the Father can have one true encounter with Him and it will change their life forever!!! And for the better might I add. :)

I'm just telling the world right now that there is...

ONE GOD


ONE FAITH

AND..

ONE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

love yall!! have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)