5.08.2009

The "Stalker"

"For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God." Colossians 3:3

Okay this verse has been following me around EVERYWHERE!! lol

Actually God was trying to teach me something however I ignored Him until yesterday.

Finally I sat down with the Lord and asked Him what He was trying to teach me that I am being so stubborn to listen and then it hit me like a ton of bricks, my life is in Him and only in Him. Recently it seems that I have been looking for my life in things that were not Him. One thing I have been reminded of is that my life should look like Christ is living through me and I have really been trying to keep my heart focused on that so that it really isn't I who is living but Christ in me.

However it is all easier said than done. Letting Christ be our life and us letting go of our desires and wants is extremely hard especially since we just don't know if we will ever get to that one thing we really desire to do which is where faith and trust come in. God has our whole life planned out and even though we cannot see Him He will take care of us and if we delight our self in the Lord HE will give us the desires of our heart. Which is I need that reminder every single day.

So this is a reminder to myself and to you that we all can find our true lives in Jesus Christ. All those incredible dreams and plans He has will come forth when the time is right. Now all we have to do is be patient.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ya' got to say? :)