5.06.2009

UNASHAMED

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ.." Romans 1:16

Are you ashamed of Christ? God calls us out to be leaders and to make an impact and guess what?! You have the opportunity to do that today!! Today is the National Day of Prayer and I am soooooooo excited about it because I can feel that God is gonna move so amazingly. But in order for Him to move through you have to step out of your ways and into His.

He has placed it on my heart to write about being unashamed. I feel like you right now reading this are called to be leader but maybe you don't know if you can be, don't forget the words of Philippians 4:13 which says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." How often we forget that. I myself do everyday. God will bring an opportunity right to me and I miss it simply because I get "cold feet" on telling someone about Jesus but what He is telling us in His Word is that when we get nervous He is there and will help us every step of the way. There is no need to be ashamed of Him.

God revealed these 2 verses to me the other day, "Not everyone who says to me 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter my Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven." and "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me you who practice lawlessness." Matthew 7:21&23

What Jesus is telling us is that we can spend time with Him all we want and He loves that, but if that's all we do then we aren't doing His will therefore He doesn't truly know us. If we don't share our Jesus with the world who will? It only takes one person to make a difference. Matthew 22:14 says that "many are called but few are chosen." You are God's chosen! Act, talk, and walk like you are. People will see the difference in you. You are unashamed of our Savior Jesus Christ!!

I just really want to remind that today you have a chance to make a difference and share Jesus with someone. With it being the National Day of Prayer simply praying can change the world, but another great idea is to offer to pray for someone you don't know or someone who doesn't know Jesus and I'm sure that will change that person's life! Have a wonderful day!! love yall!

4 comments:

  1. Great post!

    I gave you an award...stop by my blog and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the post? I will read it later because I need to go to work now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the verse of our congregation. It is named "Gospel of Christ"

    No. What? Yay I have the opportunity today! (Okay I am such a kidder sometimes. Please bear with my silly humor. But of course, I agree with you.) You know what? Today, I have been called to pray intensely. GOD IS SO POWERFUL! HE did something marvelous today! As always.

    I agree about the "cold feet." I just hope I forget the "cold feet."

    John 15:16 ~>Please read

    The last paragraph is so true. You surely are learning. You are GOD's chosen! You are growing to be a lady living for GOD alone. Well, you know what I mean. hehehe! I am amazed with the developments I see in you from when you first started this blog. Just amazing.

    GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

    iLoveYou, my dear friend and sister in CHRIST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)