5.05.2009

Ungrateful

Have you ever taken a glance at your life to see how thankful you are for the things you have? For the everyday things that God has blessed you with? Maybe not, but today I was thinking about it and the word that came to mind was... UNGRATEFUL.

God has blessed me with so much and I overlook that everyday. What are some things all of us can thank God for no matter what we're going through? Here's a start....
*Food

*Home

*Clothes

*Family

*His Word

*Love

*Friends

*Life

*Health

So much is taken forgranted each day like our legs and arms. I don't think to be thankful for them until I think of the people out there who don't have any or theirs don't work and yet I get angry because they look funny or whatever. Or I take forgranted the fact that I have a family and while they can get annoying.. really annoying ;), they are the best and some people out there don't have a family to love them and for them to love back. Or that we have food to eat but there are millions of people who have none

This isn't to make anybody sad or whatnot it's just to say that God has blessed us and gifted us with so much!!! Don't take it forgranted! I have now seen and fall to my knees to thank my Savior. love you all!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is so true!!! I loved this post. Thanks for your comment on mine by the way. It really made me feel accepted :)
    ps- are you really not dating ever? I'm going to read more of your blog. You have me intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur right..
    we tend to take things for granted


    May God give us a grateful heart all days or our lives


    :)


    love u

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome post!!! This is so very, very true. It's easy to forget what all we have to be thankful for. Sometimes people don't think about it until it's too late. Hugs, love and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Yes. hahaha! Yeah I can be stubborn with your questions sometimes. hehehe! Just want to bring some laughter in the house. hehehe!

    Yes I agree with your line-up of blessings.

    True. I'm glad you're starting to realize these things. GOD is truly working in you. You are a work in progress, my friend. I'm so happy for your daily spiritual improvements.

    "We fall down and lay our crowns at the feet of JESUS."

    You are gifted with so much insights. GOD is truly overflowing in your life and HE will overwhelm you more because you are sharing more to others including me.

    GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

    iLoveYou, my friend and sister in CHRIST!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)