5.15.2009

WAKE UP!!!!!

As we all know life is a battle. It's a battle to the end where we will see Jesus face - to - face and hear Him say, "Well done my good and faithful servant." But so many times I see myself and others sleeping. Something that Jesus constantly reminded us of through the Bible is to be alert and awake. It is so important that Jesus even reminded us of that before He was taken to be crucified, "Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, 'What! Could you not watch with Me for one hour? Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.'" Matthew 26:40-41 Wow, it must be extremely important for us to remain awake in Him since Jesus even spoke about it before He was crucified.

However we as Christians seem to be asleep right now while the rest of the world is looking for answers and searching for hope. Jesus wants us as Christians to be radical for His name and show the world what they have to hope for. We have so much to give to this world to show them that Jesus Christ is real and alive!

I have been awakened by the Lord recently. He spoke to me and woke me up in my heart and mind. Now I am on a mission to wake up all my brothers and sisters around me. Whether you have become a sister or brother in the Lord yet or not I choose to wake all of you up however I need a leader like you (yes, you reading this) to help me achieve this. We have got to realize that we don't know when Jesus is coming back so we have GOT to be firmly awake in our lives so that He doesn't come back and find us sleeping. I have been asleep for far too long and now that I am awake it is time for a revolution.

Romans 6:16 says, "Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness." Basically that verse is saying you can a slave to God and further His Kingdom or you can be a slave to satan and further his. In order for you to wake up the people around you, you have to determine which side of the fence you are on. Are you a slave to God or to satan? It's as simple as that. I hope and pray you are on God's because He is the fulfilling and satisfying God.

It's time to shake the earth for Jesus Christ. It's time to wake up and live for Him with our whole being. I invite you to join me in waking up the nation with God's love and power! If we are looking for a change in the world and the economy we need look no further than Jesus Christ because He is the One who will change the world for us!! He is Awesome and can do anything so do not forget that! I love yall! Be bold, not shy, and lift your head high in confidence in Christ!!!



3 comments:

What ya' got to say? :)