6.14.2009

The Shift Key

This post will be short, but something has been bothering me for a while now. I hit the shift key at least once during each sentence, sometimes more. So I just figure that's what other people do (could be wrong though) but how hard is it when speaking of God, to hit the shift key and capitalize the letter 'g'? Not hard at all. When you are talking of our God, the One whom created you, and type it 'god' that is referring to a false god. But when you type it 'God' as it should be, that is referring to our very real, Awesome God. So I just wanted to ask anybody who doesn't hit the shift key, please when speaking of Him, show a little respect. Thanks and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Very brave. I have the same concern. It gets the smoke out of my nose. hehehe! just kidding! That's one my reasons why I capitalize GOD in everything.

    Also, one of my concerns is GOD's Word. I think I have highlighted it through a post about how people send text messages of a Scripture verse/s in shortcuts. It's just disrespectful. It can be sad. Some people don't know the real meaning but we can be patient with them. Our preacher today highlighted about pastors or teachers setting HIGH and GODLY standards for their members. It is not about spirituality but about being different and only conforming to GOD.

    Oh jeez...I think my comment is longer than your post. hahaha! I'm sorry.

    I truly missed reading your blog. Very busy life. hahaha! Hope all is well with you. I miss you so much, my friend! Thank you for your endless friendship.

    I really admire your courage. Go girl! hehehe!

    GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

    iLoveYouSoMuch, my dear co-heiress in CHRIST!

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)