6.17.2009

With God or Without

I read Luke 1:37 this morning which says,

"For with God nothing will be impossible."

I think something that needs to be emphasized is that nothing is impossible WITH God, however without God things are impossible. I mean right now just thinking about some of the things I've gone through and some of the things my friends have gone through I know without a shadow of a doubt that if it weren't for the Lord being there and giving us strength it would have been impossible for us to get through it. I'm sure you probably know the same.

But there are so many different people out there who don't know that with God they can do the impossible. So they settle for going out into the world alone. It is up to us as followers of Jesus Christ to stand up and speak and tell the world that life is not useless or hopeless.

This post is just to remind both Christians and non-Christians that with God all things are possible so don't give up or give in. I love yall!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that sweet sister. You are so right! Another great post! What a wonderful heart you have. Love and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete

What ya' got to say? :)